Playful.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Turner Bundle of Joy!

How blessed am I?! Recently we let friends and family know that I am pregnant. Yes, indeed, pregnant! Yay. We are so excited. It has been over 7 years since having a little one around, and what a joy it is to be expecting another child!

We have had two ultrasounds so far, and have another one next week. I suppose when you have a few complications, as a trade off, you get to at least enjoy the increased frequency with which you get to see your baby through imaging! Most pregnancies do not have ultrasounds quite as often, and have to wait longer between ultrasounds - which can be hard to do! I have had two in the last week, and have another one next week. I know....I know...although it could be labeled a "high risk" pregnancy, I could also look at it as God's gracious blessing to see little Baby T so frequently!

We are all rooting for little Baby T to continue to grow healthy, and for this pregnancy to keep me and baby both safe and sound for the next many months.

More to come!