Playful.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Baby T Rests in Heaven

Little Baby T rests in heaven. A sad, but divine, truth.

A few weeks ago, my husband and I were given the sad news that our baby's heart had beat it's final beat. Our baby's heartbeat had stopped. I believe that time stood still for a few moments. The doctor placed his hand upon my arm, and said the words "I am so sorry. I am so sorry." I felt lost.

The days and weeks following were difficult. Although it was a sad time for us, I have remained steadfast in trusting God's divine purpose in it all.

I am so enveloped by a blanket of warmth and love by the amazing out-pour of support and love that so many people have shared. Thank you to all of our friends and family that have graciously lent an ear, a hug, a shoulder, words of encouragement, and even stories of your own loss.

My heart breaks, of course - - but I also have faith that what God breaks, He breaks with purpose - - because He has a plan of putting it back together in such a beautiful way, that only His hand could craft. So I wait to see what that will be!

We are thankful for the many prayers. God has held us close in His care and comfort, and continues to bless us.