Playful.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Go Renegades!


I am so proud of my son! Little Lawson is just a shining light in my life (just as ALL of my kids are). He is so vibrant, so loving, so inquisitive, so kind, and so energetic. He loves life. He has to TRY EVERYTHING at least once. He is active.

He is currently on the Renegades baseball team, a select team, that is playing together for the first time. I am so proud of him, and all his time and effort that he puts towards this team, and the game of baseball.

Last weekend they won third place in their tournament and they all won medals. The boys were so proud. They are the youngest in the league, and are one of the only teams that has never before played as a team. They have come a long way in just a few very short months.

The boys were so excited to hang these medals around their necks and they have definitely EARNED them! Go Lawson! Go Renegades! Mama is sooooo PROUD of you!! (At the moment, I only have the above picture to post, and of course, Lawson is sporting a 'funny face' on this one!)

All the same, a wonderful, great, beautiful, absolutely precious child!